All court usage must be scheduled with the Tennis Desk (760-318-1716).
The Tennis Desk is open 7:00am until 5:00pm in season, and 7:00am until 1:00pm during the summer.
- Players (Members & Hotel Guests) may call for a court or to be put into matches up to seven days in advance of play. The Tennis Desk can arrange matches if desired, however, two or more players are needed to reserve a court. Doubles takes precedence over singles when courts are limited.
- If players arrive after the Tennis Desk is closed, and they want to play, they must sign in on the afternoon/evening courtsheet at the hut by Court 4.
Proper tennis attire must be worn at all times by all tennis players, including children.
This means apparel designed and sold specifically for the purpose of playing tennis, and includes:
- Players must wear tennis shoes made specifically for the purpose of playing tennis. Black-soled shoes (unless made for tennis), running shoes, flip-flops and bare feet are NOT allowed on courts at any time. Soft-soled shoes (not specifically designed for tennis) scar the courts and are prohibited.
- Men shall wear tennis shirts with collars, or “made for tennis” T-shirts that include the logo of a Tennis Manufacturer, a Tennis Facility or a Tennis Tournament. Tennis shorts must be made for tennis. Sweat shorts, cut-offs, bathing suits, jogging attire, hiking shorts, or workout clothes, etc. are not allowed.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Ladies shall wear tennis dresses, tennis shorts, or skirts with a “made for tennis” top that includes the logo of a Tennis Manufacturer, a Tennis Facility or a Tennis Tournament, with or without collars. No halters, sweat shorts, denim shorts, cut-offs, bathing suits, jogging attire, or workout clothes are allowed.
Players shall act in a courteous and proper manner toward other members, guests and staff at all times.
- Proper tennis etiquette and conduct is required of all players using the tennis courts.
- Loud, boisterous, or profane language, both on and off the courts, is strictly prohibited.
- Players are expected to be punctual for their matches.
- Bring a new can of balls if you are put into a match.
- Mistreatment or abuse of tennis courts, facilities, or equipment is strictly prohibited.
The Tennis Facility, viewing areas, and the patio area at Spencer’s Restaurant are smoke-free environments, including all tennis courts and surrounding areas.
Courts 3 through 9 may be scheduled for evening use and are lighted until 9:00pm. The lights are turned on by a push button on the fence and will stay on for approximately one hour. When the red light above the button comes on, the lights will go off in ten minutes unless the button is pushed again.
All courts are electronically monitored 24 hours a day.