All tennis players, including children, are required to wear apparel designed and sold specifically for the purpose of playing tennis. This includes:
1. Only tennis shoes made specifically for the purpose of playing tennis are allowed. Black-soled shoes (unless made for tennis) or running shoes are NOT allowed on courts at anytime.
Soft-soled shoes (not specifically designed for tennis) scar the courts and are prohibited.
2. Men shall wear tennis shirts that have collars; or solid color T-shirts with sleeves; or "made for tennis" T-shirts that include the logo of a Tennis Manufacturer or Tennis Organization. Tennis shorts may be plain, but must be made for tennis. No sweatshorts, cut-offs, bathing suits, jogging attire, or workout clothes will be allowed.
3. Shirts must be worn at all times.
4. Ladies shall wear tennis dresses, tennis shorts, or skirts with "made for tennis" tops with or without collars; or solid color T-shirts with sleeves or any "made for tennis top" that includes the logo of a Tennis Manufacturer or Tennis Organization, and tennis shoes as stated in Number.1 above. No halters, sweat shorts, denim shorts, cut-offs, bathingsuits, jogging attire, or workout clothes will be allowed.
5. Players with non-conforming attire will not be allowed to play.
The Staff will interpret and enforce the dress code, and their decision is final.