RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The pool and spa are open from 8:00am- 9:00pm, seven days a week.
2. No children under the age of 18 years of age may be in or around the pool or spa area.
3. No dogs or pets allowed in the pool or spa area.
4. The pool and spa are open to all Palm Springs Tennis Club Members only and to PSTC Hotel guests.
5. The pool and spa area is a smoke-free environment.
6. No amplified music allowed. Please use headphones.
7. All Members using the swimming pool must abide by the rules posted in the swimming pool area.
8. Diving is not allowed under any circumstances.
9. Glass containers are not allowed at poolside.
10. The Palm Springs Tennis Club is not responsible for valuables and other personal articles that are brought or left on the premises of the pool and spa. Members using the facility should not leave valuables and other personal articles on the premises unattended.
11. No food or beverages may be taken into the pool area unless purchased at Spencer's Restaurant.
12. Members or PSTC Hotel guests are not permitted in the pool if they have a cold, cough, fever, infection of any kind, inflamed eye(s), skinrashes, or are wearing bandages.
13. Members with physical or neurological disabilities (or a responsible adult accompanying that adult) must advise the professional staff of such conditions.
14. For your own safety, please do not use the pool if you are alone.
15. Running, wrestling, pushing, dunking, roughhousing, or towel snapping are not permitted anywhere in the pool area,including the locker rooms.
16. Snorkels, fins, masks, kickboards, weights, children's pool toys, and inflatable devices are not permitted in the pool unless permission is obtained from the professional staff.
17. Gum chewing is not permitted anywhere in the pool or spa area.
18. Proper bathing suits are required. No thongs or Speedo's are permitted.